24 June 2008

Washing your bike

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

"Washing and cleaning your bicycle is something magical."

I spent a large porting of today washing and bike-lusting my HiFi XC Procaliber. Just ask the other guys at the shop, but "Pong" sure looks good.

Also re juiced my rear tubeless tire after picking up some glass and an inner tube almost a week ago. it was a small enough cut in the tread to patch it from the inside. Just for the experiment, I tried Stan's NoTubes Solution this time over Bontrager's Super Juice. I'm hoping the Stan's will work just a bit better in the more resilient arena. Not that the Super Juice didn't work; just maybe the Stan's solution will work better. Still running Bontrager's rimstrip and valve stem, though.

Now quick.. go wash your bicycle. It will love you back!

No comments: